Intro to User Experience (UX) Workshop - September 2019
In 1.5 hours, learn how UX designers build and grow digital products like websites and mobile apps quickly. Understand how to think from the perspective of your users and customers and design experiences that they love.
- Learn to differentiate good vs bad UX
- Learn how UX can unlock hidden opportunities for businesses to grow and innovate.
- Practice research and design techniques used by UX leaders.
- Discover resources to continue learning more about UX.
Kelly Lim, Head of Employer Branding, Learning and Development, OCBC Campus
*Free for Found8 Members, Students and Job Seekers.
Email your Found8 Community Manager or email@example.com for a complimentary pass.
Venue Partner - Found8
Found8 sets a new benchmark for co-working in Asia driven with a vision to build the best innovation ecosystems; creating change, advancing communities and accelerating growth.
- The event description was updated. Diff#467024 2019-08-29 02:20:58
7:15 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
Workshop Fee SOLD OUT $15.00
- Venue Address
- 29A Cuppage Road, Cuppage Terrace Singapore